Ceroc at St Chads 16/09/13

Tonight saw James Richardson as teacher, Suzanne Berson as demo and Chris Uren as DJ. Tonight was a really good night.

Here is tonight’s routine:


I really enjoyed this routine. The first move is really good but will be hard to lead in freestyle. I will find all moves in this routine hard to lead unless you’re dancing with someone who knows these moves. It was a nice routine to do to slow music. I don’t think many of the men will remember these moves to do again. If they do it will probably be the first move.

I would like it if James could teach moves that men (leaders) will remember to do again and can lead them in freestyle.

The class as a whole was really good. The music was on the slower side as the routine was done to slow music. This was really good if you managed to get someone who could dance to that sort of music.

I am looking forward to Wednesday night at Queen’s Hall in Leeds, 8pm. 

If you fancy coming down next week to learn Ceroc (modern jive) or just want to try somewhere new it’s Monday at St Chads in Leeds on Otley Road. Starts at 7:30pm

Check out ceroc.com for your local venue.

Like this on facebook at Elizabeth’s Dancing Blog.
Follow me on twitter @elizabethrules.
Find me on Google+ at +Elizabeth McAndrew.

Comments