Ceroc at Queen’s Hall Intermediate Routine 11/09/13

Tonight saw James Richardson as teacher Cassandra Schwartz as demo and Jonathan Gammon as DJ. Tonight was really good.

Here is tonight’s routine:


This routine was really good. I found that the men (leaders) picked up the routine very well. The only thing I noticed was when doing the first move you have to be really quick to get the arm. This routine seemed to flow really well. I enjoyed doing this routine.

Tonight’s class as a whole was really good. We had blues classes tonight. There was one instead of doing the beginner’s class and one after the intermediate class. They seemed to be really popular. If you want to do them you need to get in touch with Jonathon Gammon or Ceroc Yorkshire. I think the next one (18/09/13) is booked up but do get you name down for the one after then.


James had to DJ as well as teaching the beginner’s class which I thought was really good. I liked the contrast between the two DJ’s. It made for a different night. I really enjoyed myself tonight and had some really good dances.

Looking forward to Monday at St Chads in Leeds. Starts at 7:30pm.

If you fancy coming down next week to learn Ceroc (modern jive) or just want to try somewhere new it’s Wednesday at Queen’s Hall in Leeds on Harrogate Road. Starts at 8pm.

Check out ceroc.com for your local venue.

Like this on Facebook at Elizabeth's dancing blog.
Follow me on twitter @elizabethrules
Find me on Google+ at +Elizabeth McAndrew 

Comments