Ceroc at St Chads Intermediate Routine 05/08/13

Tonight saw James Richardson as teacher, Suzanne Berson as demo and Chris Uren as DJ.

Tonight we made a new record for St Chads. We had according to James 123 people here tonight. It was really good.

Here is tonight’s routine:


I loved this routine. Was really fun to do. I love the move where the men turn and show us their bum. It was cheek as James called it. this routine doesn’t have any problems when trying to do it all at freestyle.

Tonight’s class as a whole was really good. I didn’t get a chance to dance with others tonight as I was practicing for the team. I spent most of the night practicing. The team is really coming together. I think it will be a good one.

We had four lines for beginner and intermediate class which was really good. I enjoyed my night. we did the line dance again. For those who still don’t know the line dance its:


This was done by the head teacher for Ceroc Tim Sant. I enjoy doing the line dance as it is something fun that anyone of any age can do. Three of the dancers brought along their oldest child and they were joining in with the line dance. It was good to see the children having fun and doing the line dance.


The music was good as always. I wasn’t dancing to that music as I was practicing for the team competition all night. From what I could hear it sounded really good.

I am looking forward to Wednesday night at Queen’s Hall in Leeds, 8pm. 

If you fancy coming down next week to learn Ceroc (modern jive) or just want to try somewhere new it’s Monday at St Chads in Leeds on Otley Road. Starts at 7:30pm

Check out ceroc.com for your local venue.

Like this on facebook at Elizabeth’s Dancing Blog.
Follow me on twitter @elizabethrules.
Find me on Google+ at +Elizabeth McAndrew.

Comments