Ceroc at Queen’s Hall Intermediate Routine 07/08/13

Tonight saw Jenny Adams as teacher, James Richardson as demo and Chris Baker as DJ.

Here is tonight’s routine:


I wasn’t able to learn this routine as I was taxi-ing. I was taxi-ing with Chris Smith. The beginners practice session went well. We only had two ladies which was really good. They got to have a go at doing the beginner’s routine with each of us. The ladies picked the routine up very quickly and very well. There wasn’t much we could tell them that they were doing wrong.

I have to apologise to those who came to Queen’s Hall tonight as I didn’t manage to dance with you. I was in fact practicing again for the team competition. This time there was a few of us in the back room practicing. From what I can now gather I think some of us are getting it and really know what we have to do and others are still trying to learn it. We will see this Sunday how everyone is getting on.

If you fancy coming down next week to learn Ceroc (modern jive) or just want to try somewhere new it’s Wednesday at Queen’s Hall in Leeds on Harrogate Road. Starts at 8pm.

Check out ceroc.com for your local venue.

Like this on Facebook at Elizabeth's dancing blog.
Follow me on twitter @elizabethrules
Find me on Google+ at +Elizabeth McAndrew

Comments