Ceroc at St Chads Intermediate Routine 01/07/13

Tonight saw James Richardson as teacher, Suzanne Berson as demo and Chris Uren as DJ. Tonight according to James we had 96 people which was great.
Here’s the intermediate routine:


The moves were really good and learning them was good thanks to James. The hardest part will be doing the last move in freestyle and particularly the part after the walkthroughs when the man (lead) spins the lady (follow) out. They may not want to free their hand and therefore they won’t spin out. Also the man (lead) might not let the lady (follow) free her hand by holding on to the lady’s (follow’s) arm.

Tonight as a whole was really good. We did the line dance tonight and for the first time Chris Uren joined in. Here’s the video of us doing it courtesy of Yuk Chuan Janet Pang:


I enjoyed doing it as I was good fun to see Chris attempt to do it. Looks like he’s getting there.

I had some fantastic dances with some fantastic people. This has to be the best night of the week for me. I really enjoy it because of the atmosphere. I enjoy dancing with so many different people. The music was good as always thanks to Chris.

I am looking forward to Wednesday night at Queen’s Hall in Leeds, 8pm.

If you fancy coming down next week to learn Ceroc (modern jive) or just want to try somewhere new it’s Monday at St Chads in Leeds on Otley Road. Starts at 7:30pm

Check out ceroc.com for your local venue.

Like this on facebook at Elizabeth’s Dancing Blog.
Follow me on twitter @elizabethrules.
Find me on Google+ at +Elizabeth McAndrew.

Comments