Ceroc at St Chads Intermediate Routine 17/06/13

First off my really sorry for not doing any posts last week as I was busy working and then I was at the Ceroc Southport Weekender.

After a fabulous weekend I was feeling a little tired. I did have a good time tonight I just didn’t have the brain power to do the intermediate routine. It did however look really good.

Tonight saw James Richardson as the teacher, Suzanne Berson as the demo and Chris Uren as the DJ.

Here is the intermediate routine:


The routine looks really good. I did see some of the men doing the routine and they seemed to be getting it. One thing I would like to know is how many of the men remember the moves or at least one of the moves taught in a class for the next time?

At the weekender I found that the men from my local area don’t do the moves that they learnt in the last few weeks. I love that James takes the time to teach these moves but I don’t love the fact that it’s there that time and gone the next. Recently we have being learning variations of the archie spin and I found that the men have been able to remember one of these variations as they have been doing it over a few lessons.


Tonight I wasn’t in the mood for learning as I was at the weekender and a little bit tired. Once the lessons were over I got second wind which really helped.  I had some fantastic dances with some great people.  There were 6 of us here tonight that were on the weekender apart from James and Chris and I was the only one of us who came back today and still went dancing.

I am looking forward to Wednesday night at Queen’s Hall in Leeds, 8pm.

If you fancy coming down next week to learn Ceroc (modern jive) or just want to try somewhere new it’s Monday at St Chads in Leeds on Otley Road. Starts at 7:30pm

Check out ceroc.com for your local venue.

Like this on facebook at Elizabeth’s Dancing Blog.
Follow me on twitter @elizabethrules.
Find me on Google+ at +Elizabeth McAndrew.

Comments