Ceroc at Queen's Hall intermediate routine 05/06/13

Tonight saw Chris Baker as teacher, Cassandra Schwartz as demo and Chris Baker / Jonathan Gammon as DJ. 

Here is tonight's intermediate routine:


I was the taxi tonight so I wasn't able to do this routine. This routine was filled by Beth Caygill. Thanks Beth. The routine looks really good. I like the dip / drop at the end. I don't know if it is a dip or a drop.

As I was taxi I ended up doing the beginner's practice class. I did this with Chris Smith this time. This was really good. I found that most of the people in the class didn't have any questions. There was one spare lady in the class which was good. We were able to help the beginners to get the moves right. They all seemed to pick it up well. We managed to do the routine to various beats of music. From the really slow to the fast.

Tonight was a really good night. I had lots of fun. I managed to get some good dances. Chris Baker brought along some food and did a barbecue. This was really good. I enjoyed the food. There want as many people there as Monday but it was a good night.



The music was really good. The DJs were using Chris Bakers iPad to DJ. Chris did the class and Jonathan did the freestyle afterwards as Chris was cooking.


Overall it was a fantastic night and I can't wait for the next one. Not this weekend but next (14th - 16th June 2013) is the Ceroc Escape Southport Weekender. For more information on weekender check out    post. This one has sold out so it will be a good one. I can't wait.

I'm looking forward to Monday at St Chads in Leeds. Starts at 7:30pm.

If you fancy coming down next week to learn Ceroc (modern jive) or just want to try somewhere new it’s Wednesday at Queen’s Hall in Leeds on Harrogate Road. Starts at 8pm.

Check out ceroc.com for your local venue.

Like this on Facebook at Elizabeth's dancing blog.
Follow me on twitter @elizabethrules
Find me on Google+ at +Elizabeth McAndrew 

Comments