Ceroc Tadcaster Freestyle 24/05/13

Tonight was the Tadcaster freestyle run by Chris Baker. This is a two room freestyle. This means there is a main room that does all the faster or uptempo music. There is a room upstairs that does blues, tango and west coast swing music. The DJs were Chris Uren, Chris Baker and Jonathan Gammon. Was nice to see and hear Chris Baker play at his own freestyle.














The room upstairs was actually really busy. I don't think that I've ever seen it that busy. I think it was down to it being mentioned in the main room that the upstairs was open. Upstairs room opens up for dancing around 9:30pm which can be good but can not be good. I think this was the first time that it was mentioned in the main room that upstairs was open. This made for a very exciting night. 



The next one will be on 28th June 2013. 

Check out ceroc.com for your local venue.

Like this on Facebook at Elizabeth's dancing blog.
Follow me on twitter @elizabethrules
Find me on Google+ at +Elizabeth McAndrew 

Comments