Ceroc at St Chads Intermediate Routine 29/04/13


Tonight saw James Richardson as teacher, returning to St Chads Jenny Adams as demo and Chris Uren as DJ. Tonight was really good and we had lots of new people start, mainly women.

Here is the intermediate routine:


The hardest part was the arche spin. People did seem to pick it up but was making the lady (follow) face the same way both times e.g. back of the room. What you needed to do is make the lady (follow) go facing the stage on the first one and then the back of the room with the second. This is what some men (leaders) didn't get. I enjoyed the routine, was really fun.

The class as a whole was really good. I had so much fun tonight. There were lots of people here tonight. The room was packed. I had some fantastic dances. The teaching was really good thanks to James.

The music was really good tonight thanks to Chris. My favourite song tonight was I Don't Need It by Jamie Fox. Here is the song from YouTube:


I am going to let you make up your mind about this song. I can tell you what I think but at the end of the day it’s up to you. Does this song make you want to get up and dance every time you hear it? Does it make you want to run out of the room screaming? Did you like it at first but now you can’t stand to hear it? I think that no matter how much I say I like this song you may never like it.

I am looking forward to Wednesday night at Queen’s Hall in Leeds, 8pm.

If you fancy coming down next week to learn Ceroc (modern jive) or just want to try somewhere new it’s Monday at St Chads in Leeds on Otley Road. Starts at 7:30pm

Check out ceroc.com for your local venue.

Like this on facebook at Elizabeth’s Dancing Blog.
Follow me on twitter @elizabethrules.
Find me on Google+ at +Elizabeth McAndrew.


Comments