Ceroc at Queen's Hall Intermediate Routine 24/04/13

Tonight saw James Richardson as teacher, Suzanne Berson as demo and Chris Baker as DJ. There weren’t many people there but an alright night. I think that there wasn't many there because of the Tadcaster freestyle on this Friday and Chris Uren's Juke Joint on this Sunday people might be saving money for them. It could have also been because there was football on apparently.

 Here is the intermediate routine filmed by my dad. Thanks dad:


Tonight I was taxi-ing so I didn't get to do this routine. It looks pretty good and when men were doing with me I seemed to be able to follow. I was taxi-ing and those who were beginners were the ones coming to the end of their time as a beginner. They had picked up the moves well. I think that they might be moving on up to the intermediate class next week but it's up to them.

Tonight's was really good in terms of dances as I managed to get some good ones. People did leave early which meant that there wasn't much choice of men to dance with towards the end of the night. My favourite dance was the tag dance with Chris and James. Here is a video of it filmed by my dad. He's been trying out his camera so there is bit missing because he changed his lens:


The music was really good thanks to Chris. My favourite song played tonight was Hey You Beautiful by Olly Murs. Here's the song from YouTube:



This is a great song. Has an upbeat cheerful sound. Hearing this song makes me want to get up and dance. It makes me want to spin and wiggle. 

I'm looking forward to Monday at St Chads in Leeds. Starts at 7:30pm.

If you fancy coming down next week to learn Ceroc (modern jive) or just want to try somewhere new it’s Wednesday at Queen’s Hall in Leeds on Harrogate Road. Starts at 8pm.

Check out ceroc.com for your local venue.

Like this on Facebook at Elizabeth's dancing blog.
Follow me on twitter @elizabethrules
Find me on Google+ at +Elizabeth McAndrew 

Comments