Ceroc at Queen’s Hall Intermediate Routine 20/03/13

Tonight saw the return of Jenny as demo. 

Here is tonight’s routine.
  

The video is not playable on the iPad. Not sure if it will play on the iPhone.

I did this routine as a leader (man). I managed to do it. I found this routine a good one but also challenging. It was taught well thanks to James Richardson.

The class as a whole was good. The music was good. I got some great dances. There wasn't many here tonight as I think that the cold had put people off, however I had a good time.

I would recommend coming along next week as these classes are full of fun.

If you fancy coming down next week to learn Ceroc (modern jive) or just want to try somewhere new it’s Wednesday at Queen’s Hall in Leeds on Harrogate Road. Starts at 8pm.

Check out ceroc.com for your local venue.

Like this on Facebook at Elizabeth's dancing blog.
Follow me on twitter @elizabethrules
Find me on Google+ at +Elizabeth McAndrew 

Comments