Ceroc at Queen’s Hall Intermediate Routine 13/03/13

It was my turn to Taxi so could not do the intermediates myself.

Here’s my video of the intermediate routine filmed by Vicky. Thanks Vicky for videoing it on my camera.


The routine seems to be made up of some of the moves taught in the last two weeks. It looks easy to follow.

The taxi-ing was good. There were only four of us, two men and two women, plus Jonny and Myself. It was good because the men were able to learn. They did get the moves, but one of them needed to do the moves a few times till he had them in his head properly. The other seemed to have it fairly quickly.

The music was really good thanks to Chris Baker. There weren’t a lot of people here this week, but I still had good time due to the good dancers who came along.  Some dancers were not here because there was a group practice for the big Strictly competition on Sunday.

If you fancy coming down next week to learn Ceroc (modern jive) or just want to try somewhere new it’s Wednesday at Queen’s Hall in Leeds on Harrogate Road. Starts at 8pm.

Check out ceroc.com for your local venue.

Like this on Facebook at Elizabeth's dancing blog.
Follow me on twitter @elizabethrules
Find me on Google+ at +Elizabeth McAndrew 

Comments