St Chads Intermediate Routine 25/02/13


Tonight’s class was fun and Chris and James make me laugh. At the end of the beginner’s class, James tried to lead Chris, or Christine as he likes to be called when he is leaning to do the ladies moves.  Here’s the video filmed by Vicky, thanks. Let me know what you think? I thought it was funny. What do you think?


This week having lost the toss of a coin with Vicky, I ended up leading Chris for the beginners moves, thankfully no video available. :-)

Here’s my video for the intermediate routine.


This was a great routine started with a simple move to help beginners move to intermediate. I loved this routine as it wasn't too complicated and my arms didn't get tied up in knots. It was also good because most of the men were able to pick it up quickly.

It was a fantastic night, with 87 people according the Mr Richardson’s face book page. We even had to get the big fan out. The combination of music and teaching made the night.

I am looking forward to Wednesday night at Queen’s Hall in Leeds, 8pm.

If you fancy coming down next week to learn Ceroc (modern jive) or just want to try somewhere new it’s Monday at St Chads in Leeds on Otley Road. Starts at 7:30pm

Check out ceroc.com for your local venue.

Like this on facebook at Elizabeth’s Dancing Blog.
Follow me on twitter @elizabethrules.
Find me on Google+ at +Elizabeth McAndrew.

Comments