Ritz Freestyle 08/02/13








Tonight was a fantastic night. I was there at 8pm and left at about 12am. It did have a bit of a slow start but once it got going it was a great night.

The atmosphere was really good. Ann had put on a great night. I felt like there was something there among the dancers but I couldn’t work out what it was.

I got some great dances with some great people. Some of the dancers did some great moves and I even got drops in but I wasn’t literally dropped. This was the first freestyle I’ve been to since Southport weekender. Some of the dancers had seemed too improved.

The music was fantastic as always thanks to Chris Uren. Most of it made me want to get up and dance. He did play my favourite song Booty Voodoo by Lee Coulter which I enjoyed dancing to. I preferred dancing to the slower music because that was the mood I was in.
The next reestyle at the Ritz Ballroom Brighouse is Friday 8st March 2013. They also run classes on a Tuesday night at 7:30pm.

Comments