Queen’s Hall Intermediate Routine 20/02/13




Tonight routine was videoed by my mum Barbara. Thanks Mum. I was taxi-ing tonight so I didn't get taught it. A few people mentioned that they couldn't move fast enough on the swivel move. I would suggest sabotaging the men so you can do it in your own time and speed.

The beginners practice class was very straight forward. The men seemed to pick up the moves very quick. We were able to do it to various types of music. There was one guy there who told me it was his first night there but he had been to the Southport dance weekender. I know you can go on dance weekender as a complete beginner but I had never come across someone who had.

The music tonight was really good thanks to Chris Baker. There was a great variety of music. The music made me want to get up and dance.

The dancers were on top form tonight. I managed to get some great dances in. As I have recently been sick, and yesterday was the first day that I felt well, I wasn't looking forward to spinning. But I was ok.

If you fancy coming down next week to learn Ceroc (modern jive) or just want to try somewhere new it’s Wednesday at Queen's Hall in Leeds on Harrogate Road. Starts at 8pm

Check out ceroc.com for your local venue.

Like this on facebook at Elizabeth’s Dancing Blog.
Follow me on twitter @elizabethrules.

Comments